Hello and thank you for your interest in blogging for Stix! I’m seeking active bloggers, who will feature my skins, makeup, tattoos and/or clothing on their blog. As you can well imagine, not all applicants will be accepted, I apologize ahead of time if you are not selected BUT thank you so much for applying! And I can take a while to get back to you (school, kids, work, etc)
- While PixyStix tries to offer most mesh part appliers, the mesh body parts are -NOT- a requirement to blog for me.
- My items do not need to be the star of a blog, but it does need to be listed in credits.
- I would like to see one NEW post, per blogger pack, within 14 days.
- No inworld group required. Blogger packs are delivered via subscribo.
ღ Preferences ღ
(not required but all highly preferred)
– Flickr! Flickr! Flickr!
– Have used PixyStix in past blogs (I offer lots of freebies on a pretty regular basis)
– Syndication on @ least 3 feeds.
I work very hard on my items, I’d like you to do the same on your blog with well thought out photos, text and credits -AND- enjoy yourself while doing it. If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, please proceed.
Fill out the application online Blogger Application
Or you can create a notecard in world, label it
Stix Blogger Application (your name & date goes here)’
- What is your SL name? (Please provide your legacy name, not display name)
- Have you ever blogged for PixyStix before?
- Blog Name & URL:
- How long have you been blogging?
- Please list all Social Media Sites that you use for SL.
- Please list the feeds you’re on:
- Have you used Stix items in a previous blog? (please list links where our items have been used so we can perv it)
- Do you agree to always list credits for Stix? (item name & link the LM to the event or mainstore)
- Do you agree to join & post to the PixyStix Flickr group? join here: https://www.flickr.com/groups/pixystix/
- Anything else we should know?